TESL Ontario 2012 – Speaking Made Simple – Scaffolding for Teachers
• Interesting and engaging
• I could use the methods in my class
• It was good to see how the system could be incorporated into lesson plans and how to make those plans from scratch.
• She delivers a very usable message and great ideas to use in the classroom
• Spelling/pronunciation in English is very confusing for students – this can help them deal with some of these confusing problems
• Because speaking is the core proficiency skill, sharing ideas about how to teach it with others will never stop being relevant.
• Excellent! Great presentation. Practical and entertaining!
• A good analysis of pronunciation – the presentation was a little shorter than anticipated, but good, nevertheless.
• Good presentation. Some new ideas to introduce and others that are very relevant.
• I like Judy.
• I love Judy’s ideas, tips and presentation style. I always learn things that I can apply in class immediately.
• I thought she was fantastic!
• Lots of ideas on how to engage students. I particularly liked her advice to divide the board in half and show writing and speaking as separate items.
• She was very knowledgeable about her topic and very entertaining, but she went far too quickly!!!!!
• She is very dynamic – a delightful presentation!
• The presentation was very good with very valuable information. The presenter knew her material very well. Very passionate about her work.
• What an amazing teacher, speaker. Learned a lot, bought the books and am using them right now.
• Excellent session. Funny and knowledgeable.
• The presenter was a wellspring of valuable information concerning teaching pronunciation.
30-06-2017 14:00:00 pm
08-05-2017 17:30:00 pm