The English language is the number one commodity in the world, but it is not the same English native speakers studied in school. It can’t be. The world is changing rapidly as a direct result of the technological revolution that took hold after most executives graduated. English is changing too. Judy Thompson presents a comprehensive overview of the shiny new edition of Global English the secret language the world uses for business.
Global English offers:
- effective language strategies that impact productivity
- access to multicultural resources and markets
- guidelines and tools for future growth and understanding
Critical communication machinery for an inclusive workspace is a click away. Book a presentation to get Global English working for you Click here .
Why Doncha Juspea Kinglish
Speaking isn’t writing said out loud. Venture into the world of the non-native English speaker and experience how English occurs for two billion people worldwide. Speaking and writing are closely related in all other languages except English. Students naturally expect English to behave logically and it doesn’t.
Why Doncha Juspea Kinglish Participants discover:
- the alphabet, spelling and grammar have nothing to do with speaking English
- the simple six-point picture on the box for how conversation really works
- how to stay in conversation and listen effectively in spite of mumbling, idioms and North Americans speaking to fast
Attendees encounter English like never before. They never listen to or speak English the same way again. The presentation includes practical tips to bridge the gap between book learnin’ and the language encountered in the real world. Click here to book Judy.
English is Stupid
Based on the speaking guide English is Stupid, Students are Not, this presentation provides fresh insights into the mechanics of conversation.
Attendees leave with a new perspective, appreciation and understanding of the differences between written and spoken English.
- the impact of rapidly changing language on corporations and education
- resolution for the costly rift between conversation and documentation
- a single sheet of paper with the correct pronunciation of every word in English
In the boardroom and the classroom, understanding this language at its source takes communication, productivity and possibility to a whole new level. Click here
09-10-2017 15:00:00 pm
30-06-2017 14:00:00 pm