TESL London 2012
London TESL 2011 – The English Phonetic Alphabet
Every day my students look up at me as if to say, “Is this the day you are going to teach me to speak English? Before your presentation, I never did. Now I do.
Bonnie Clelland, LINC London, ON
All participants who filled out the questionnaire agreed the presentation was engaging and interesting and the information would help them in their teaching.
- Great! Excellent.
- She should be the plenary speaker.
- Do this as a plenary for next year.
- Thank you for showing us the magic of learning English. My students have been waiting for this! Very hands on and practical information.
- Love the simple, quick and effective way of teaching sounds to ESL students.
- Please get Judy to do a plenary! Useful for every level and student!!
- Could be a much longer workshop! So much useful info and great ideas. She should be at EVERY conference.
- Not long enough (x4)
30-06-2017 14:00:00 pm
08-05-2017 17:30:00 pm